Clinical Sexology: One on One or Couples/Family
These sessions will usually run for 60 minutes but for a couple/family it may be 90 minutes. Skype and phone sessions are also available.
Training, Workshops and Guest Speaking
Training, workshops and guest speaking requests can be tailored to suit a specific group. Topics for training/workshops/guest speaking might be; (this list is not exhaustive)
- Sex Positivity.
- LGBTIQ+ Cultural Safety
- Understanding Sex, Gender and Sexuality
- Homophobia & Transphobia.
- Disability and Sexuality
- Talking Sexual Health, Relationships with Young People.
- Porn Literacy – Raising Sexually Intelligent Young People.
- Sexuality and Ageing.
- Parent and caregiver workshops - How to talk to your child about Puberty, Sexuality and Relationships
- Talking Sexual Health and Relationships with people who have intellectual disabilities (for parents/caregivers/workers)
- Sexual concerns (with specific topics – eg vaginismus, rapid ejaculation, anorgasmia etc.)
These long term Sexual Health and Relationships group programs are usually offered on a 6 week basis (can be negotiated)
Topics covered are; (this list is not exhaustive)
- Safer Sex
- Anatomy, physiology and sexual functioning
- Gender & Sexuality
- Homophobia & Transphobia
- Porn Literacy
For a price on services listed please contact Naomi at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Naomi offers Skype sessions to those clients who live out of Adelaide or for other reasons are unable to attend a face to face session. These are very similar to a face to face session. Upon confirmation of your booking you will be emailed a Skype session guideline form that you will need to look over and then email your acknowledgement of and agreement to by abiding by these guidelines.
Click here to download Skype for your laptop or other electronic device.
Payments are to be made prior to the session at $120.00 AUD per hour. To make payment via PayPal, please utilise the following account: PayPal.Me/NaomiHutchings
Naomi's Skype user name is: naomi_hutchings
FAQ about Skype:
- Is it confidential?
Yes, all Skype sessions are encrypted to ensure privacy and confidentiality. You can read more about how Skype protects your confidentiality here.